Friday, January 1, 2010

And so the new year begins

And so it begins, 2010. The year that we all have been waiting for. Why? Because this is the year dreams will be made realities.

Bunch of crap you say? Ha I say, I shall prove you wrong.

For better or worse, college will be over in 5 months and 7 days! Wahoo. And then it's the real world, where I will be able to help make a difference in peoples lives (yes I do believe this will happen).

I will turn 23 3 days after graduation, and while I know i'm getting older, I now also know that I will not have to worry about getting old - you are after all only as old as you feel, and as of 12:01AM today I feel like a million bucks - why? Because it's a fresh slate, and I will prove this year to be better than last.

So yes this is short, but I am tired, and this post will be to say I have 6 goals for this year - resolutions you may call them!

1. Graduate with a BSN from the University of South Carolina / and Pass the NCLEX Exam.
2. Drop 20lbs of fat / Gain 20lbs of Muscle (My weight for the new year is 201lbs, and I want to be in better shape).
3. Get a Job in a Hospital (where well that will be discovered in the months to come)
4. Do more to help others and show compassion.
5. Curse a little less and pray a little more.
6. Become a better Son, Brother and Friend - and this time, I mean it, I will become one.

And with that I bid you all a Happy New Year! Let the troubles of the old wash away, and meet this new year with much cheer for it is a new adventure and each turn will bring many suprise. God Bless all, and Happy New Year!

No comments: